Thursday, January 06, 2011

Change!

When I started this blog over 4 years ago, I made it a point to update it every single day. Then my enthusiasm dipped and I attempted to put in a piece a week. Then I deteriorated to once a month and then my posts became more and more sporadic until a couple of friends had to remind me I have a blog! I now realise I haven't written in almost a year and the last time I wrote before that was a year earlier!

2011 is here and I've decided to get back to blogging and to make life easier, I don't promise myself or anybody else a blog a day or even a blog a week but just that I hope to write often enough to keep my creative juices flowing and not ending up in writer's block!

Change has always been a dear topic but the title today does not reflect what I'm going to write about but very simply a change of blog. So friends, you can now follow me on:

http://slokasays.blogspot.com/

For the last time on Sugar, spice and everything nice - from slo, it's Tally-ho!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's actually a great and useful piece of information. I'm happy that you simply shared this useful info with us.

Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.


Here is my blog post ... tassimo coffee maker