Thursday, April 13, 2006

My nondescript today!!!!

Well, today was a pretty nondescript day.....nothing special....same old humdrum.....wake up, read the newspaper, eat, sleep, study, eat again and sleep again!!!!!! Gosh, when will the exams get over.....why can't tomorrow be the 2nd of May??!! Why can't the damn tension just end??!!!!!!

Sigh! I guess some questions have answers that only time will tell...or worse still, no answers at all!!! So maybe I should just stop grumbling and fretting about things that I can't change!!!

Anyway, tomorrow is another day!!!! A new sunrise brings new hopes and new dreams. Well, Dhiraj, please forgive me for quoting you in this post but I really liked what you wrote in the mail so just thought of incorporating it here. Well my friends, Dhiraj says, "Live your dreams....coz if you dream for the stars, you will surely get the Sun (which happens to be our star!!) and once you reach the sun, the farther stars are just a stone's throw away!" So let me revel in my tomorrow and not worry about my "nondescript" today!!!!!!! And maybe all of you should do the same, too - JUST a suggestion ;-)!!!!

Hmmm......not feeling very philosophical today and neither am I in one of my literary moods!! So maybe I should relieve all of you the painful experience of reading a post with no feelings and depth and just get going......

Tally-ho!

No comments: