Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Title!!!!

Hello......

Hmm....was wondering what to input into the blog today.......thought and thought and thought!!!! And then i saw the title of my blog staring at me and decided instantly......Sugar Spice and Everything Nice.....why not?! I could explain the title of my blog!!!

Why did I choose this as a title.....well, the reasons are many but they are pretty simple.

For one thing, I'd like to believe it describes me!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Secondly, I have always believed that if you look hard enough, you can find something good about every situation, every occurence.....if only you look behind the dark cloud and spot the silver lining! I'd like to emphasize on the siver lining aspect of our life in my blog by way of my posts.....I happen to be a compulsive thinker and you'll find a lot of my so-called "philosophies" coming to the fore in this blog in the days to come....and they are all about enjoying life on your own terms, identifying happiness in everything and loving yourself!

Thirdly, Sugar is sweet and Spice is...well...spicy! And that is just the point that I want to drive home.....that life is a perfect blend of the sweet and the spicy, the good and the bad, the successes and the failures, the love and the hate!!!! We need to accept the whole package and separate the wheat from the chaff.......the good from the bad....and at the same time, it is wise to remember that perspectives differ.....just like what is spicy for one may not be so for the other...same with sweet.....what is wheat for one, may be chaff for the other. What is desirable for one may be absolutely undesirable for another. But it's the bad that highlights the value of the good, the spice that makes the sweet sweet! It's the whole comprehensive package of life that makes it worth living.

Lastly, "Sugar, spice and everything nice" is what I'd want all of my pals to expect when they open my blog....so when they see the title staring them in the face, I'd want them to smile to themselves and revel in the title!!!!

So you see.....that's how much thought that has gone into just the title.....don't be surprised if you find honey and mead oozing all over the place on my blog in the days to come!!!! That's for the sweet...as for the spice element.....wait and watch!!!!!

Hmm.....that's enough philosophy for the day!! Signing off! Tally-ho!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: